CAM-I is pleased introduce the CAM-I University Training Site!
1. Click on the “create account” link available in the left login area.
2. Complete the profile page to create your account.
3. Click Browse Catalog tab to view the course catalog.
4. Select the catalog/course and click on the “Buy” button.
5. Click on Proceed to Check Out.
6. Click on My Courses (left Navigation).
7. Your course will be available to you on the MY Courses page.
8. Simply click on the course name to expand and view course details.
9. Click on the “Play” button to launch your online course!
1. Enter your username and password in the left login area.
2. Click Browse Catalog tab to view the course catalog.
3. Select the catalog/course and click on the “Buy” button.
4. Click on Proceed to Check Out.
5. Click on My Courses (left Navigation).
6. Your course will be available to you on the MY Courses page.
7. Simply click on the course name to expand and view course details.
8. Click on the “Play” button to launch your online course!
CAM-I University - Featuring over 2,000 professionally accredited off-the-shelf course titles for these core markets:
Accounting & Finance
SP Advantage: This skills-based subscription features hundreds of multi-media and text-based courses for accounting and finance practitioners. New courses area added regularly, and subscribers have access to a broad library of courses. Browse Catalog
FMN Online: As the leading financial update CPE subscription program in the industry, FMN is utilized by more than half of Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. FMN produces four new courses per month, and subscribers have access to a complete archive of courses. Browse Catalog
HR & Compliance
Successful companies realize that human resources and compliance training can have a dramatic, positive effect on the bottom line. No longer considered a "nice to have," human resource compliance is a necessity for any business in today's dynamic environment. Whether your human resources department has few hundred employees, well-trained staff is a competitive strategic advantage. Browse Catalog
Health & Safety
Over 140 critical Health, Safety and Environmental online courses cover the training you need on a broad range of topics, including both basic and in-depth courses. Whether you need forklift safety, HAZMAT or OSHA regulatory compliance, our just-in-time online training will increase your safety knowledge and improve your safety performance. Based on OSHA and industry standard EHS training requirements, these courses were designed to form the core of your health and safety education. Ideal for individuals in construction, contracting, warehousing, maintenance, transportation and most type of workplace services. Most courses are approved for PDH credit for continuing education. To view the various courses click on the Browse Catalog tab after you login to your account.
Supply Chain Management
Our distance education courseware covers a wide range of professional topics including Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management of Resources, Master of Planning Resources, Execution and Control of Operations and Detailed Scheduling and Planning.
WatchIT professional technology programs follow our proven, tested methodology for producing and organizing educational content. Our content architecture follows leading IT initiatives and content is further classified by seven "Need to Know" program tracks enabling learners to quickly identify areas of educational interest. Browse Catalog
| SmartPros Ltd. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
|| SmartPros Ltd. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a Quality Assurance Service (QAS) sponsor of continuing professional education. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding QAS program sponsors may be submitted to NASBA through its website: www.learningmarket.org